Re: Re: RE: Good price for body work?

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 07:50:45 EDT

Yup, they're doing the handles and mirrors. They're also blending the
fenders so that everything matches perfectly (I've called around and
apparently the blending part takes some work). Some have said that since
it's a 2002 the fenders shouldn't need blending, but from talking to a few
other paint guys, even on a new vehicle there will be a difference, and I
don't want there to be any difference, not even a little bit. I want it to
look perfect, like it came from the factory that way. I was also able to
talk them down some on the price, so I think it will all work out. It'll be
worth it when the truck turns out exactly the way I want it :) Pictures
will of course be posted as soon as it's done.

-Dave