Re: I'm sooooo confused!?!?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 09:18:30 EDT

Well, if your tires ate 8.74% larger, you are going that much farther. The computer thinks you areen't going as far as you actually are. My guess is that your computer is reading lower than reality, and so is your speedo/odo.

>>> Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com 06/17/03 12:42AM >>>

Ok, Bear with me on this again. Last year I put on a set of 31x10.5R15
replacing the stock 255/65r15 badyears. I have gone to the DML TireCalc.cgi
and found the new tires to be 8.74% larger in circumference. The question
is, will this increase or decrease the overhead computers MPG read out?
Please simple easy to read answers!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html