ABS

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 09:16:59 EDT

Hey all. I bought my DAK used back in Dec. and was wondering how do you
determine if you have the front ABS or not. I know I probably could just get
it up to speed and slam on the brakes but I really don't want to have to put
a flat spot on my tires to determine whether or not I have ABS. I know that
the GenIII came from the factory with rear ABS. Is there somthing I can look
for on the truck that would tell me if I have the front ABS.
Thanks,
Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8