RE: There are Dakotas in Brazil!!!!

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 10:32:04 EDT

they use mostly the same engines we do. i ran into the website a couple of
years back, and they offer pretty much the same thing that we have here,
with a couple of notable exceptions: for one, you can't order a 5.9L.
second, they offer a 2.5L I-4 (which they don't offer up here any more).
finally, they offer a 2.5L I-4 Diesel. i've been trying to figure out who
makes the engine, and so far, i've heard it is a mitsu engine (this was
before MB started throwing in their "advice" into building our cars). it
would be nice to be able to drive up to a dealership and order a 318...

Gabe Couriel