Re: There are Dakotas in Brazil!!!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 10:20:41 EDT

Oh, one other thing i wanted to mention...
All the heavy trucks and transports here have air lines to ALL of their
tires, so if they get a flat or a puncture, they will keep pumping air into
the tire so they can keep going.
Now i just have to figure out how to adapt the system to my Dak. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....