RE: I'm sooooo confused!?!?

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 15:19:27 EDT

they can calibrate any size you ask them to, but you will have to get the
rotation speed for the tire. the figure is the number of revolutions the
tire makes at 45mph. to set the amount, they will need to go to the "other"
option. if the dealer tells you they can't do it, they are lying. there's
an option for inputing custom sizes.

however, the largest size them made for the 98's was was 721. The
235/75R15's on my 4x2 are at 728 (just barely over the minimum)..

Gabe Couriel