RE: I'm sooooo confused!?!?

From: Craig Rash (CRash@infosysinc.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 15:57:49 EDT

 Don,
I visited an old thread that I started and you replied to about the 31"
tires. I had a question and you answered:
------------------------------
> 1)Can the Speedometer be recalibrated?
I tried to get mine recalibrated for the 31x10.5x15 and no luck. PCM
didn't go to that large of a tire
------------------------------

Did you actually go to the dealer and they attempted to make the change
but couldn't?? If so what did they tell you was the largest tire size
available on the PCM?

Craig Rash
2000 Dakota Sport
ClubCab