93 Dakota Club Cab V8 Sport For Sale

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 18:39:52 EDT

1993 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 5.2 V8, auto. Black
with grey interior. Paint 3 years old and
perfect. Has Mopar Performance Camshaft, valve
covers, Jacobs Ignition, Doug Thorley headers
with Gibson 3" exhaust. 14" K&N Open Element Air
Cleaner. Brand New Radiator, new brakes, new FMS
injectors. Has Boyd wheels, tonneau cover, bed
liner, hitch, window tint, tow package. I am the
original owner. 64K miles. New engine under
warranty at about 30K miles. Never seen winter,
no rust. Runs beautiful. $5500. May consider
trade for 4 wheel drive truck. Located near
Columbus Ohio. Email me for more details.
Bad93dakota@yahoo.com

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.