Re: I'm sooooo confused!?!?

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 11:50:23 EDT

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:52:05 -0400, Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com ("Mallett,
Donald B") wrote:

>Craig,
>The dealer showed me on his hand held programmer thing that the largest it
>would go was what came on my Dak.

You might want to call a different dealer and ask them. As I
mentioned before, my '00 CC (4.7L, 4x4, SLT, 3.92 lsd, plus all of the
towing/HD cooling options) came stock with 31x10.5x15 Goodyears. I
also have the "tire & handling package" (which is what got me those
tires plus the sway bar in back), but I can't imagine that would
actually make a difference in the computer -- that sort of difference
between models seems like it would be very costly.

-Bill