RE: Hesitation when cold

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 12:01:34 EDT

Thanks, Bernd. I'll the check the coolant temp sensor. As for the O2
sensors, they have never been changed. After all that has mentioned
about them in the past I didn't even think about them. Would that have
anything to do with the rough idle? It's not aggressive cam rough it
feels more like it's missing but there is no sign of that when you push
on the gas.

Jeff Durling