Witness to a drag race

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 01:07:53 EDT

today on the 400Hwy North, from Rutherford rd. On ramp,I witnessed a street
race, it started on the on ramp, I was behind the Mercedes SLK32 AMG on
trunk lid. as we neared the highway this thing took of like a rocket, very
very fast, it had to be doing well over 140KM on the ramp, I was trying to
keep up : )

after I merge into traffic doing 150KM,( slowed down for fear of ticket)
and falling behind, a Dodge Viper passes me like I was standing still, I see
him gaining on the Mercedes, and then there out of site.

that's all, that's the race I presume was going to happen.

sure had my adrenaline going though