2003 DML BBQ OR BUST!!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 02:48:49 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:
> We're (probably just me if Tom can't make it) leaving Chicago on the 25th

(variation of theme from Smokey And The Bandit)

-- Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin...
-- Uh we gonna do what they say can't be done...
-- We gotta long way to go and a short time to get there...
-- I'm eastbound -- just watch ol' Christine run!
-- Keep your foot hard on the pedle, son nevermind them brakes...
-- Let it all hang out cuz we gotta run to make...
-- The boys are crazy for some wheelin'...
-- And theres'uh mud hole out there waitin!...
-- And we'll thrash it up no matter what we break!!!

*2003 DML BBQ OR BUST!!!!*

Terrible Tom

*********COUNTDOWN (33) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY*********

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/