Re: Lowering Kit Help

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 05:48:40 EDT

1. 2/3 and 2/4 mean it will be lowered 2" in front and 3" in back or 2" in
front and 4" in back respectively.

2. If tires are 2" shorter, truck will be 1" closer to the ground and the
space between tire and fender will increase by 1".

3. My sister used Western Chassis on her truck. No problems.

-- --Patrick Delgado
2000 Dakota RC 5.9 R/T; 9 psi Powerdyne w/ 7-rib pulley, Gatorback belt, F&B
stage I TB, TV cable adj., Homebrewed K&N 0920 behind foglight, MAP boost
bypass, IAT relocation, MSD6BTM, MSD 8.5 superconductors, 3923's, MP
computer, NO CAT, katbox, full Hotchkis kit, Bilsteins, 255/50 kuhmo's and
275/50 nitto's, powerslots/QS pads, Jason cap. In possession but not in
position; Belly pan plate and traction bars.