Re: DML BBQ 2003 - Paintball???

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 11:59:20 EDT

well, been working on it off and on since last summer... never seen that link though....

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 06/18/03 10:25PM >>>

"Michael Maskalans" <mike-lists@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> you know, if we have two teams with truck-mounted guns....

Barry's probably designing something as I type this......

> say, that reminds me. I wonder if I can find that link to the pantball
> tactical 4wheeler.....
> I'd go up against a Dak-mounted gun in this thing. it ought to run
> circles around a midsize pickup in the woods =)
>
> http://www.tippmann.com/home/hhound/hhound.html

That is without question the wickedest looking paintball creation ever
concieved. I want seven.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L