Re: Nice Roar

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 13:50:41 EDT

Yup, it's the fan. Most prone to doing it if the engine was warm when you last shut it off. Get up to about 25mph, and it should go away. Happens on my 5.2 almost every morning now that summer is here (and good AC usage, making sure that engine keeps nice and warm). You probably also notice that you have less power, which is due to the fan stealing your HP.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L