Re: Sheesh...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 22:48:47 EDT

No kidding.. I waish I hadn't had to work this morning.. it rained most of
the night(first significant rain we have had ina week or two) and a drive
past the bottoms this morning revealed some sticky spots that would have
been seeet.. if I wasn't on my way to work..

Anyone else hit one of them on their way to work and have to go in late 8-)

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9Mag 4x4 Flame Red