Re: DML BBQ 2003 - Paintball???

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 22:37:32 EDT

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> I'm taking some summer courses and working sporadically. I think I'll
> head down friday morning, depending on my thursday night class I might
> skip out on that and make for a really long weekend. I won't know about
> that 'till the class starts...
>
> Nice to see there's a few folks around here, even if we don't drive down
> together. there's always the ride back, too...

The ride back is fun if we're good and muddy. Get lots of looks on the
Thruway. If Bob & Susan come out, then between them, Neil and myself
you should be able to find *someone* to hook up with on the road. Keep
us posted on Thursday night, that may be when I'll be making one of my 2
trips to Jon's that weekend.

> eh, if I don't see a reply, I'll ping him directly (if I was smart I'd
> have scrolled past the top of the page, but I'm having too much fun
> reading about the last few years). hi, jon!

Wait till you live it! This will be my 4th BBQ, 5th time at Jon's for
4-wheelin' action, and it gets better every time.

> good deal. I told a friend of mine about it and he sounds interested.
> He's Dakless (truckless even) but doesn't say no to car group meets. I
> have no idea if he'd bring his girlfriend. I know mine won't be showing
> since she's stuck sharing a Gen II v6 4x4 with her younger brother and
> has trouble stealing it for weekends.
>
> I can't wait,

Tell her brother this is important stuff and he has to give it up. We
got people coming from all corners of the globe for this thing! Well,
Wisconsin and Tennessee anyway.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@yahoo.com -------------------------------------------- "Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine" -Bob Tom --------------------------------------------