Re: DML BBQ 2003

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 09:56:42 EDT

andy levy <andylevy@yahoo.com> wrote:
: I wish I knew my true schedule right now. I am bringing a friend from
: college (he'll be between work and law school and asked to "tag along")
: and hopefully my fiancee, but I don't know her schedule. Plus I'll have
: work committments (though now that Jon has cable, I could always use
: remote access). I may end up coming down Wednesday night or Thursday
: morning and then a trip back to Rochester and back to pick Marci up
: Friday night or Saturday morning.

   Speaking of Internet access - my home network is configured with a
DHCP server so if anyone brings their laptop (or whatever) and just plugs
into the hub, they've got an Internet connection. Unfortunately, I've
only got a 5 port hub down in the barn and I only will be able to spare
maybe 1-2 ports. So, if there will be a bunch of people planning
to bring computers, someone might also want to bring along an
extra hub.

   However, for anyone that has wireless capabilities, I can also have
an 802.11b/g access point available. (I usually keep it up at the
house, but if anyone would like to go wireless it would be no
problem at all to bring it down to DML HQ for the BBQ.)

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com ------. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96 FireFly | `------------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'