Re: EGGED!!!!!

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 13:59:17 EDT

Josh, josh, josh.. and you accuse me of being a wild man....

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 06/20/03 11:33AM >>>

I dunno, I have this standpoint that basically says that if you have a
problem with someone you take it up with them face to face and deal with it.
Vandalizing their property is the most chickensh1t thing you can do. But
yes, it does make me want to resort to physical violence...I've done it
before when someone egged my winter beater one Halloween a few years
back.... It really ruined their day when they realized I was running after
them b/c I had witnessed the "act." I broke their nose in 4 places and gave
them 2 black eyes before my neighbors pulled me off of the kid. Just some
highschool punk.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

<SEMIHEMI01@aol.com> wrote in message news:28.39e7a03f.2c248ba7@aol.com... > > > > > > Josh, > Makes you want to resort to violence doesn't it. At least you got it > in time, that crap will really screw up a paint job. "Sir Bill" > > SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC, > http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/index.html <or> http://southernmopar.org/ >