Re: My new sticker

From: Speeker (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 08:57:23 EDT

Stickers are only "ricer" if there are so many that it slows the vehicle
down. I saw the ram in yours and in photo #2 I could see your reflection in
the paint in the photo. I didn't see the second image. I'm looking real
hard like those pictures where you have to cross your eyes to see them. The
ram looks cool though
Ta-Daa