RE: My new sticker

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 05:15:17 EDT

Aaron,
I hope this comes across as constructive, I wouldn't have posted it
otherwise.

I would have never noticed without you saying so but I can see 4X4 with
the second 4 backwards. It would work better if it read easier.

The rams head is too stylized, I am still trying to make out completely,
I think it needs eyes.

The Dodge lettering at the top looks like some mod poster art style from
the '60s. The type style you used for the bottom doesn't work well on an
arc, you really see it between the T and A in Dakota. (did I say T&A?,
oops) I'd suggest removing the text at the top and the bottom to
simplify the design.

Over all it's too busy for my taste, but that's me.

Bill