RE: Relieved or insulted?

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 17:49:54 EDT

Well Bob, I'd rather feel insulted and avoid a fine than be stopped and have
it cost me money. That's really pretty chicken-sh*t of them to target
people who are trying to compete legally instead of the street racers who
give all drag racers a bad name. There's a track near Cincinnati that
warns you the local cops are set up to monitor everyone going to or from the
track and looking for the slightest infraction as a reason to pull you over.
Again, totally mis-guided, waste of taxpayers money and accomplishes little
in the quest for safer streets.

Stepping down off soap box.....

RayB