Re: 2000 SY R/T

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 19:57:27 EDT

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 18:19:58 -0400, BigGabe@fiufiji.com ("Gabriel A.
Couriel") wrote:

>found this one on e-bay. sells for $11,000 as the "buy it now" price. not
>bad for such a rare truck.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6196&item=
>2420124091
>
>Gabe Couriel

Looks nice on the outside, but there's a couple of concerns that I
have about it. First, no pictures of the interior. Might just be an
oversight, but anytime pictures are omitted, I am suspicious of some
sort of potential problem (i.e. missing trim, ripped seats, etc.)...

It's also got a drop-in bedliner, which means that the paint
underneath it is probably shot. (The paint under my drop-in was also
shot before I replaced it with a sprayed on liner... mine is also a
2000). Mileage is a little on the high side, but not too bad.
Definitely a nice looking truck, it seems.

-Bill