RE: Re: RE: Ram Hemi Performance parts

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 16:31:51 EDT

Jim,

JBA is just about ready to ship the Hemi headers (made 20-24RWHP more
just by themselves) and I believe Jonas (EliteCustoms) also has a set of
long-tube headers as well (but they're a bit more expensive than
shorties but made about 35RWHP more - include high-flow cats and y-pipe
in his kit).

The Cold-Air from Volant and a simple cat-back system (Gibson 3" Single
Rear Exit) made 17RWHP more. Once we have a set of the final headers
from JBA, we're heading back to the dyno with the '03 Ram HEMI test
truck.

APS is also just about ready to ship about 50+ Hemi Converters they've
designed...fixes the excessively loose tolerances in the factory one
which causes about a 10% driveline loss on power.

- Bernd