RE: married with children--off topic

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 17:54:48 EDT

I believe it was red. It's definitely not a Dodge Dart Swinger as that
body style is totally different. It looks like it has a '70 Duster grille
and hood and a '73 or newer, Dart Sport front bumper. It is definitely
either a Plymouth Duster or a Dodge Dart Sport ('73 - '76), regardless of
what he called it.

RayB