Re: Tenzo-R Seats

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 04:16:56 EDT

I couldn't agree more. I saw a ricer the other day with some "decalz" ;)
that made me want to catch up with the driver and administer some
constructive tutelage, but I didn't think my little six-banger could compete
with that amount of horsepower, since every decal adds 25HP :-)

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com

jon@jonsteiger.com ------.