RE: DML BBQ 2003

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 08:29:08 EDT

The DML Offtopic group on Yahoo has their own chat room. I just tested it
out and it works fine. If you're signed up with the DML Offtopic group just
go to:

hint: click the "disable voice" button otherwise every noise from each
individual will be overwhelming. Jason and I just tried it out and it works
great. You need a yahoo account, join the dmlofftopic list, and
unfortunately you have to use windows. Java applets may or may not work
properly in Linux. Your mileage may vary.

Norah