Re: DML BBQ 2003

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 18:58:21 EDT

On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 11:58 AM, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> What I think would be cool is a GPS receiver in each truck along
> with some sort of transmitter - you can go to a web page showing
> the BBQ map (overlaid on an aerial photo) and watch the little
> blips move around the forest. :-) Who knows - check back in 10
> years. ;-)

well, I'll have a Garmin hanging out on my dashboard. I'm thinking
that looking at the tracks might be pretty cool.... the live upload
takes a bit more wireless horsepower, but if you have good cell
coverage it could be done. unlimited weekend minutes + GPS +
laptop.....

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech