RE: What's this wire?

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 23:31:25 EDT

Andy,

When you got teh QC did it have the tailer package on it with the hitch and
such? If so was there a pigtail for the trailer brake hookup in the glove
box or the paperwork they gave you (should have also been a 6-pin round to a
flat converter)? If it wasn't there is there any possibility that they just
plugged the harness in and left it there? I'm reaching here but figured I
would give it a try.

Jeff Durling