Re: RE: Witness to a drag race

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 05:56:52 EDT

Actually arround here the kids are playing it somewhat safe...theres a
stretch of blacktop outside of town (was gonna be a commercial subdivision,
but the developers went under) that they just block off the entrance and do
their racing there.

The cops know they do it, but only get involved if theres a fight or
something like that. I guess they'ld rather have them there instead of on
the city streets.

--
Gary Hedlin
President