RE: BFG's Are Michelin's WAS Re: Tire Size

From: Brian Tong (thedude807@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 15:37:39 EDT

You guys wont buy French tires, but you will buy Saddam's gas? I guess the
Japanese have been forgiven for Pearl Harbor? You know, Dodge is affiliated
with a company that came from a country that committed Genocide.

Sheesh. I'm not trying to attack anyone personally, but come on.
Seriously. I realize you're probably joking around, France has joined
Canada in being a country you can make fun of without being politically
incorrect, I just don't see how it helps.

Flame suit = 'ON'

Brian
'99 CC 4x4 5.2L