Re: BFG's Are Michelin's WAS Re: Tire Size

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 20:05:23 EDT

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:37:39 -0700, Brian Tong <thedude807@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> You guys wont buy French tires, but you will buy Saddam's gas? I guess
> the Japanese have been forgiven for Pearl Harbor? You know, Dodge is
> affiliated with a company that came from a country that committed
> Genocide.
>
> Sheesh. I'm not trying to attack anyone personally, but come on.
> Seriously. I realize you're probably joking around, France has joined
> Canada in being a country you can make fun of without being politically
> incorrect, I just don't see how it helps.

Saddam was up front about being a scumbag. France was trying to pass
themselves off as legit. There's the difference. Either way, I don't care.
Gas is gas. And only half my tank is full with middle eastern oil. :P And
I'll buy Michelins. I'd rather be on the road then slide off it and into a
tree. :( I love my dak.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net