RE: BFG's Are Michelin's WAS Re: Tire Size

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 16:30:20 EDT

We are not buying Saddam's gas, besides, it is NOT his anymore. Most of our
gas comes from South America and Mexico.
Genocide? Yes, Germany did this and we kicked their butts for it, that case
is closed.
Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, but they were repaid for that at Hiroshima,
Nagasaki, etc...case closed there too.
France on the other hand, did their best to stand in our way of getting to
Saddam.
Until we kick their butts, no way I am buying anything, (knowingly), that is
made, owned, or imported, from that piss-ant country of cowards.

I feel all better now.

Rascal