RE: RE: Last night's Monster Garage

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 15:31:35 EDT

How about Cody...Cody has the best job...15 and working for one of the best bike builders in the world!!! and they love to help him out and teach him everything! I'd like to have half the skills he has...and yes the firetruck bike is probably the best theme bike i have scene...

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com (under construction...since I'm unemployed and BORED)