Re: What's my truck worth

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 20:24:49 EDT

Well, I was hoping to get 10k for her...considering all the work and babying
I've given.........I might settle for 9k if someone outright handed it to
me;-)

I really hate to see it go....but I got my eye on a new Jeep Wrangler..and
after the dealer saw all the mods I've done....particularly the dual rear
exiting exhaust and rollpan.....they told me it would be difficult to sell
and I'd probably get a better offer from a private buyer.........here's
hopin.

Kevin
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen