Re: Dakota / Durango door panel difference

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 23:59:41 EDT

I know what the interior you have looks like but do not knows the exact
details of the trim pieces themselves. That being said, is it possible to
get the trim piece that goes around the switches in the durango and use them
in the dakota? I understand the full door panel being a different size but I
would be surprised if the actual trim piece is a different size. The buttons
may be but the location and such shouldn't be. Cheaper to produce that way.
Just a thought. BTW, if I had rear windows (have a RC) I would do it the way
you are with the window switches. Looks cleaner.

Jeff Durling