Gen II Door Panels

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 09:03:51 EDT

I'm selling the original door panels out of my '95 Dakota SLT. They are
grey, have the carpeted insert on the bottom and a cloth insert on the top to
match the seats. They are in good condition with some minor scuffing on top. I'm
swapping them out for some plain grey panels to better match my new interior,
new seats, etc. I'd like $75 for the pair. I have pics I can send if you
are interested. They can be shipped or I can bring them with me to Carlisle,
payment up front though. Thanks.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD