Re: BBQ2003, question for Jon, other mechanically inclined

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 11:43:45 EDT

""Jeff Durling"" <jdurling@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:001501c33b2c$be49c010$0b3d8c87@jeff...

> You forgot to add the beer to help make the brain(s) work better......
>
> Jeff Durling

Jeff, I'm right with you on the beer. No foray into the wonderful world of
automotive mechanics is complete without the grease and anesthetic. Beer
helps your brain function better and serves to numb the pain of scraped
knuckles. ;-) Of course it DID take us an entire day to pull one head on my
buddy's mustang... That couldn't have been dut to the beer though, it was
the cigarette and lunch breaks we took...yeah, that's it.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L