Re: DML BBQ 2003

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 11:29:01 EDT

"Michael Maskalans" <mike-lists@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> what I think is really interesting is how my work phone, a Nextel, has
> signal all over campus, even underground in places where my Verizon
> phone doesn't have a prayer. but here at home I need to be outside for
> the Nextel to even think about a green blink while my Verizon phone has
> a bar in the basement.
>
> the Nextel is a Motorola i1000 plus and the Verizon is a Kyocera
> SmartPhone 6035

I use an i95cl from Nextel... I switched from sprint last year. Sprint
service was fairly decent, especially on roadtrips and such but their
minutes were too expensive for me, so I get free chirps and free incoming as
well as free nights/weekends. I love it. Haven't gone over my mins yet.
Anyway, I started having problems with the service and got tired of $120
bills so I switched. Sprint wasn't too concerned when I asked when my
contract was up, didn't even try to keep me as a customer when I voiced my
problems and told them i was going to switch....when I tried to cancel my
service it was a whole different ballgame though. Then they wanted to give
me the world for free....

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L