Re: Re: Re: shifting on Auto

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 15:27:37 EDT

Wow, hard to believe the trans-go made that much of a difference... Now I'm tempted even more to get one :-)

Thanks for the input, I may have to try leaving the OD on. Usually I leave it off while in-city driving because with it on, that tranny is just shifting all the time and very annoying. I might have to make another run up to VMP and do some more test & tune runs to see if it makes a difference.....

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L