Re: Which fumoto valve?

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 16:51:26 EDT

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:03:09 -0400, DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us ("BARRY
OLIVER") wrote:

>Is there a factory skidplate that covers the oilpan? Part number?

There is, at least on my truck. It's the same skid plate that covers
the front differential and the transfer case. I've been considering
the fumoto valve because of the skid plate -- the edge of the skid
plate and the oil drain valve are lined up just perfectly so that
unless you're really lucky, oil drips onto the skid plate. (Where it
collects, and later drips out onto my garage floor.)

-Bill