Re: forum

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 18:21:26 EDT

Danny Burrows said:

> I was thinking, this would be alot better if it were on a webpage
> thing... a forum style or something where we can post pictures.
>
> I think I might be able to do this with my new computer... I built a
> webserver that runs dual MPs and I do have plenty of hard drive space....
>
> Its gonna cost money for the domain though... Does anyone have any ideas?

What's wrong with the web page at www.dakota-truck.net? It even has a
pictures area. Okay, it might be a bit cumbersome to upload them, but it
does prevent people from randomly uploading gigabytes of porn (or worse,
pictures of Fords) to fill up the server because you pissed them off.

You're certainly welcome to set up whatever forum you want, but don't even
talk about replacing the DML with something "better". Many of us grumpy
old fellers like it just the way it is.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer