Re: Now message boards

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 21:15:40 EDT

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:48:11 jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Essentially what it comes down to is that I absolutely refuse
> to eliminate the e-mail/newsgroup versions of the DML.

THANK YOU!!! Mostly for all the blood, sweat and dollars you've put in to
the list over the years... but also for not going to a web forum. Some
people like them, and I'm not one of those people. Personally, I find
them annoying. Nothing against anyone who does like web forums, go ahead
and make all the forums you want, but don't take away my mailing list :-).

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer