Re: Re[2]: forum

From: Danny Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 22:55:33 EDT

That would be hard as hell to script, however I do have an idea. Each user
would log on to the forum with a user name and password that would activate
a pop server and display all there mail on the page. When someone wants to
post something its stored on the server.... like I said though, that would
be a hard one to script. However there is the problem of copys of things
being posted in a loop...