Re: Re: brakes???

From: Tubamirbls@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 11:01:50 EDT

Hi Josh
     I agree with you 100% on this sealed stuff regarding front suspension
components and bearings. It appears to me the vendor supplying Chrysler's ball
jts and tierod ends doesn't pak enough grease to fill the rubber seals 50% and
from inspection of my wheel bearings they are even worse off. I think the
decision to go sealed on all this stuff is strictly marketing-driven within the
company, so the sales people can crow about how little maintenance the Dakota
will require over time.

Paul Sahlin