RE: Re: Now message boards

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 13:24:21 EDT

> One last thing via the pictures. Is there a way that we could setup
like
an
> image server? That way you have an account and post whatever pictures
you
> want to it. When you want to share a picture you just post the link to
it.

> Jeff Durling

I would think that with yahoo and many others offering lots of free
webspace, that would be more than adequite... If one were to set up a
Yahoo
account (free) that would not only give them the ability to view the
offtopic list, but it would allow them to post something like 20MB of
photos
or even get 20-30MB of webspace at geocities. I actually kind of like
being
able to just upload a photo to my geocities webspace and posting a link
the DML if I'd like to share. Just a thought...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

That didn't even cross my mind. Those would work perfectly except for the pop-ups but I've got something to handle that.

Jeff Durling