Re: NO CHANGES

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 15:39:07 EDT

B1LLYW@aol.com wrote:
> Keep the DML the way it is.

May as well throw in my two cents... On the issue of images on the DML..
they are not allowed for a reason. To help keep inapproperate material
off the list for one. However I have rarely seen anyone post anything
of an inapproperate visual nature. It is also done to help try and
control the spread of a computer virus. Note I said help control - we
have had members get hit before I know. free web space is provided by
most ISP's now... so it shouldn't be difficult for people to post
pictures to their FTP space and post the URL.

As for the structure of the list changing... I think its best to leave
well enough alone. I use the message board exclusivly at home... and I
am a subscriber to the digest mode for times when I am away from home. I
leave it subscribed so I can send messages from any computer... I use
the archives to read the recent posts. Very easy to do so. The only
down side is I have to empty my email box every week or so... but its
not a big problem - a mouse click or two and its gone.

Know the old saying - don't fix what ain't broke!

Footnote.... today is June 26th - - there are 26 days left until
M-Day.... creepy!!

Terrible Tom

*********COUNTDOWN (26) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY*********

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/