Re: Re: Re: shifting on Auto

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 23:09:00 EDT

On Thursday, Jun 26, 2003, at 23:03 America/New_York, Bernd D. Ratsch
wrote:

> Not hard if you're comfortable with disassembling your valve body and
> doing some grinding and drilling on it. The other option is grabbing a
> custom built valve body from: http://www.apsprecision.com. Shift Kit
> and other upgrades included.

Mine came in today. I read the manual and got a little nervous. when
I get around to it it ought to be an interesting exercise. I don't
know if I feel like diving into that on short notice, though, so I
think I'm going to wait. I need to talk to their techs about a few
options I have questions on, anyway -- basically I want to know the end
results of some of the options they give.

although I suppose I could ask here... I don't have the book in front
of me, though, and that's what they're there for. =)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech