Re: Re[2]: forum

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 23:14:32 EDT

On Thursday, Jun 26, 2003, at 11:56 America/New_York, Danny Burrows
wrote:

> You know what I think would be the best idea, if we make it so that we
> could
> use HTML in the list

great, then people can pick the fonts and colors that they love and the
rest of us hate, along with making virus propigation a real concern and
issues for narrow band users. sounds great to me!

> so that we can link pictures to a webserver.

if I want to look at a picture of what you're talking about, post it to
any free webspace and link to it, so I can look if *I* want to. if
anyone has issues getting free webspace, speak up and I might make an
account on my server that folks here could upload to. I'd bet you
really can find some free space elsewhere, though -- every commercial
ISP gives you some space to play with....

> if someone postes naked
> ppl or something we can always just kick them out.

don't make changes that need new rules. and I'd be a lot more worried
about posting virii for you windows folk than I am about seeing nekkid
folks.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech