Re: Re[2]: forum

From: Danny Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 11:56:51 EDT

You know what I think would be the best idea, if we make it so that we could
use HTML in the list so that we can link pictures to a webserver. We can
have links now, but they don't show as a picture. I figure if there are
links to webservers in the HTML we can still use pictures and it would take
so long to download the emails from the list. And if someone postes naked
ppl or something we can always just kick them out.

Danny